The Strongest Delta-8 THC Gummies For Seriously Potent Effects
You won’t believe how potent some of these delta-8 gummies are.
Hemp-derived delta-8 THC gummies are the most convenient delta-8 products on the market today. They’re easy to consume and don’t require additional equipment. Simply place one or two gummies in your mouth, swallow, and experience the amazing therapeutic benefits.
However, cannabis producers don’t create all delta-8 gummies equally. Some are stronger than others. Choosing the right one is essential if you’re looking for a potent high for pain relief, sleep, or anxiety.
So, what are the strongest delta-8 gummies you can legally buy online? Are they suitable for beginners?
7 Seriously Potent Delta-8 THC Gummies
We’ve reviewed the best delta-8 gummies available online and in retail stores to help you find the ones that deliver the most potent effects for sleep, stress, and pain. Here are the strongest delta-8 (and some hemp delta-9) gummies we’ve tried:
Check out the Delta-8 Max 100mg Gummies at Hometown Hero.
Hometown Hero is a veteran delta-8 brand known for its safe, transparent, and high-quality delta-8 products. It’s also known for producing the strongest delta-8 gummies we’ve ever seen on the market to date.
At 100 mg of delta-8 per gummy, you’re guaranteed a strong euphoric high with noticeable boosts in energy, concentration, and focus.
Available in one delicious grape flavor with tangy candy notes, these gummies are very easy to consume, with no harsh, bitter cannabis taste. Suitable for experienced delta-8 users.
All Hometown Hero products are comprehensively tested for potency, residual solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals by independent labs specializing in cannabis testing.
- Most potent option at 100mg delta-8 per gummy
- Ideal for those with a super high tolerance
- Effects kick in within 30 minutes and last close to 4-6 hours
- Very effective for pain relief and sleep
- Authentic, fruity taste without too much aftertaste
- Completely vegan and gluten-free
- Child-resistant packaging
- Veteran-owned and operated company
- Transparent and clean lab results
- The 100mg potency is only available in one flavor (Grape)
- Expensive at $60 for 1000mg of delta-8
- Doesn’t list ingredients on their website
- Potency may be too high for new users
- Not available in certain states where delta-8 is banned
Check out Delta Extrax super potent gummies.
Delta Extrax’s offering isn’t quite delta-8, but it’s the next best thing. The company produces a wide range of Farm Bill compliant delta-9 gummies to satiate your desire for all things high and intoxicating. Each delta-9 gummy product is available in various flavors, ranging from Apple and Blueberry Citrus to Kiwi Mixer and Guavaberry Fruit.
All products contain 10 mg of delta-9 THC per gummy — ideal for beginner users. All gummy products are tested by independent laboratories.
Delta Extrax products are Farm Bill compliant with less than 0.3% THC on a dry-weight basis, and currently legal to buy online across the country.
- Uses delta-9 THC instead of delta-8 for more potent effects
- Very affordable at $14.99 for 100mg THC
- Available in over 10 flavors
- Made with vegan ingredients
- Each gummy is individually sealed to preserve freshness and avoid sticking/melting issues
- Also offers other types of THC edibles such as chocolates and drinks
- Ships to all 50 states
- Max potency offered is 10mg delta-9 THC per serving, great for beginners but not potent enough for high-tolerance users
- Slightly bitter hemp aftertaste
- Packaging needs improvement – difficult to get the gummies out of the package
- Not the best taste we’ve tried but not too bad either
- High-tolerance users may need to take two gummies to feel stronger effects
Ingredients: Sugar, Apple Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Flavoring, Color, Citric Acid, Lecithin
Check out Plain Jane’s 25mg gummies here.
Plain Jane is another seasoned delta-8 brand similar to Hometown Hero but with a gummy product designed for beginners.
The company—based in Oregon—has several delta-8 gummy offerings in its arsenal. Each gummy is available in fantastic Grape, Berry, or Lemon flavors, and carries 25 mg of delta-8.
This potency induces a moderate high with noticeable therapeutic benefits and effects. Physical and mental relaxation is therefore guaranteed. One gummy is suitable for casual users, and two or more is best for seasoned veterans.
Plain Jane products are tested by independent, accredited cannabis testing laboratories to ensure safety and transparency.
- 25mg of delta-8 per serving
- Offers three sizes: 125mg, 250mg, 1250mg (all carry the same potency per serving)
- In our experience, these gummies were helpful in relieving stubborn body aches and create general feeling of calmness
- Great for inducing deep sleep
- The effects kicked in about 50 minutes and lasted 3-4 hours
- The texture is great and the juicy flavors come through nicely
- Not too expensive at $19.99 for a 250mg package
- Only available in three flavors (Berry, Grape, Lemon)
- Some users have complained about the Lemon flavors not being great, though in our experience they tasted fine
- Some lab reports are difficult to find on their website
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid, natural organic berry flavor, delta 8 extract, natural red color, filtered deionized water, purac (sodium hydrogen malate, malic acid).
Visit Spyglass for more details.
Spyglass is one of the lesser-known delta-8 vendors on the market, but don’t let the lack of notoriety fool you. This company has one of the best delta-8 gummies on the market today.
Each gummy comes infused with 25 mg of delta-8 THC, making it ideal for advanced users looking for a decent euphoric high with calming relaxation effects. You might also experience increased energy, concentration and focus depending on the dose.
All gummy options are third-party tested by legitimate labs specializing in cannabis testing.
- 25mg delta-8 per serving
- Great price, $50 for 1000mg of delta-8
- Extremely calming, relaxing, and uplifting effects
- The effects kick in gradually which is useful for inducing deep sleep at night
- Other users also reported great benefits such as anxiety and pain relief
- Vegan-friendly ingredients
- Fully tested for heavy metals, pesticides, and mycotoxins
- Does not ship to certain states including: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
- Only offers a mixed flavor option instead of letting you choose the specific flavor you like
- Activation time is advertised as 30 minutes but in our experience it took closer to 50 minutes to feel the effects
Ingredients: Hemp Extract (25mg per serving), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Less Than 2% of: Sunflower Oil, Water, Flavoring, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Citric Acid
You can see Binoid’s potent delta-8 gummies here.
Binoid is a long-standing, affordable, and top-quality delta-8 vendor with a superb vegan delta-8 gummy offering.
The company infuses its gummies with delta-8 extract instead of spray-coating it in liquified delta-8 for better, safer results.
The gummies are available in 500 mg containers (25 mg of delta-8 per gummy). You’ll find three delicious flavor options: Green Apple Candy, Peach Dream, and Strawberry Bliss. You can also pick up a bottle with a mix of all flavors.
Binoid delta-8 gummies are third-party tested by accredited laboratories specializing in cannabis testing.
- 25mg delta-8 per serving
- Very effective for relieving chronic pain
- No aftertaste, these gummies are delicious!
- Offers four flavor options: Mixed, Green Apple Candy, Peach Dream, Strawberry Bliss
- Flavors tasted great and authentic
- 100% vegan and gluten-free ingredients
- Slightly expensive at $34.99 for 500mg package
- Effects felt more powerful than 25mg so if you have a low tolerance, start at a lower dose
- Doesn’t list ingredients on the website
- Effects are too strong for daytime use
3Chi sells their delta-8 gummies for $19.99.
3Chi is arguably the most famous delta-8 vendor in the US and prides itself on delivering high-quality delta-8 THC gummies fit for your euphoric enjoyment.
Each containing 25 mg of delta-8, the gummies are available in packs of eight or 12 and come in Black Raspberry and Watermelon flavor options — perfect for sweet-toothed users who love all things fruit and euphoric.
There are two size options to choose from: 8 pack (200 mg) and 16 pack (400 mg). 3Chi products are third-party tested for transparency, purity, and safety.
- 25mg delta-8 per serving
- The effects kicked in much faster than other gummies, took only about 30 minutes for us to feel a strong sense of relaxation
- Users report these to be very effective for chronic pain, sleep issues, and anxiety
- One of the most reputable companies for delta-8 products
- Highly reviewed on sites like Reddit
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Also offers other edibles such as delta-8 cookies, brownies, and cereal treats if you want to indulge your sweet tooth
- Wish they offered more flavor options besides the two currently available: Black Raspberry and Watermelon
- Only offered in two sizes: 200mg and 400mg
- Uses artificial flavors in their gummies
- We felt a slight dry mouth after use
- The texture was too chewy for our liking
- Effects are super potent, take half a dose if you have a low tolerance
Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Citric Acid, Hemp Oil, Sodium Citrate
Cornbread Hemp Full-Spectrum gummies sell for $39.99.
Cornbread Hemp is also a lesser-known CBD company producing some of the best delta-9 gummies on the market today.
They’re packed full of flavor and ready for casual and experienced cannabis users at 20 mg of delta-9 per gummy, which is enough to induce an enjoyable euphoric high without being overwhelming.
Cornbread Hemp products are tested by accredited labs for extra transparency and safety. A highly recommended addition to your delta-8 product arsenal.
- Made with delta-9 THC which delivers more potent effects than delta-8
- Effects kicked in about 30 minutes and lasted for 3-4 hours
- One of the best quality gummies we’ve tried (see ingredients below)
- Made with “Flower-Only” extract which means you get more cannabinoids and terpenes
- Includes 20mg or 50mg of CBD per serving for a nice balance
- USDA Organic ingredients
- Offers a 30-day money back guarantee
- Expensive at $39.99 for 300mg of delta-9
- Not great if you experience adverse reactions to delta-9 THC
- Offers 1 or 2 mg of THC per serving
- Ideal for beginners but the effects may be too subtle if you have a veryhigh tolerance
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Organic Blue Agave, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Apple Pectin, Organic Citric Acid, Organic Flavoring (Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry), Organic Hemp Flower Extract, Organic Carnauba Wax, Organic Ginger, Sodium Lactate, Organic Beetroot (for color).
Guide to Buying the Strongest Delta-8 THC Gummies
What is the most potent delta-8 gummy currently on the market?
The most potent delta-8 THC gummies product currently on the market, according to CBD Oracle, a site that reviews delta-8 products, is Hometown Hero’s Delta-8 Max Gummies at 100 mg per gummy.
By comparison, most top-rated delta-8 THC gummies are available in 10 and 25 mg per gummy, making Hometown Hero’s offering up to ten times stronger.
Do delta-8 THC gummies get you high?
Yes, hemp-derived delta-8 THC gummies do get you high, but they’re not nearly as strong as delta-9 THC gummies, meaning it’s a superior choice for beginners and experienced users.
Delta-8 effects include euphoria, energy, focus, concentration, and relaxation. These effects depend on the strength, how many you take, and your general tolerance of THC.
Can you legally buy delta-8 THC gummies online?
Yes, you can legally buy potent delta-8 gummies online, provided they’re derived from federally legal hemp plants carrying no more than 0.3% delta-9 THC.
However, there’s a slight catch. Not all US states allow delta-8. Some states, such as New York and Colorado, restrict or regulate the use, possession, or sale of delta-8 products. Make sure you check your state’s delta-8 laws before purchasing.
How long do delta-8 gummies take to work?
Hemp delta-8 THC gummies take roughly up to 60 minutes to begin working in your system, while delta-8 vapes and flower take up to 10 minutes.
Why? Delta-8 gummies, delta-8 tinctures, and other edible products enter your digestive system to be metabolized by your liver, a process that takes some time. Vapes and flower bypass the metabolization process, directly entering the bloodstream via your lungs.
While Hometown Hero holds the crown for the strongest delta-8 gummies you can buy online, it’s still best to remember that string doesn’t always equal enjoyment. You have to look at your tolerance level before making that all-important purchase.
If you’re a beginner, 20 mg of delta-8 THC per gummy is ideal. Consider yourself a seasoned delta-8 pro? Two 25 mg gummies is a decent dose. 100 mg? Very potent and not for the faint of heart.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.
What is the strongest delta 8 on the market? ›
Final Thoughts. If you're looking for the strongest delta-8 THC vape cartridge, Binoid is leading the class with the highest grade of a 99% delta-8 THC oil vape.Whats the strongest THC gummies you can buy? ›
1. Everest's Delta 8 THC Gummies. Not only are Everest's Delta 8 THC Gummies super potent and legitimately delicious, the hemp they use is sustainably sourced, organically grown, and made right here in the USA. At 20 mg per serving, these are the strongest gummies on the list.Is delta-8 or 9 stronger? ›
Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol is more potent than delta-8 and accounts for most of the THC that occurs naturally in the cannabis plant, which makes it easy to extract, explaining why it's more commonly smoked. Delta-8-THC, however, is about half as potent.Is Delta 10 or delta-8 stronger? ›
Delta 8 THC has been found to be more potent than Delta 10 THC because of the cannabinoid ratios. The potency of Delta 8 THC is based on the CBN content, which is another cannabinoid that provides psychoactive effects. Delta 8 THC lasts longer than most other cannabinoids due to the CBN content.Can you overdose on Delta 8 gummies? ›
As with other cannabinoids from hemp and marijuana, it's physically impossible to overdose on delta 8 THC. Although both delta 8 and delta 9 THC can get you high in large amounts, the dose needed to cause serious harm is ridiculously high.Does Delta 8 show up on drug tests? ›
Therefore, participants using delta-8 will likely screen positive for cannabinoids—either from the delta-8 metabolites themselves or from other cannabinoids that are present in the product being used.How long does it take for Delta 8 gummies to work? ›
The amount of time it takes largely depends on your method of consumption. For instance, if you are taking Delta 8 via an edible (such as a gummy), it might take between 60 to 90 minutes before your body can begin to digest and absorb it. After that, the effects should hit a peak and then last about 3 to 8 hours.What is the most potent Delta? ›
Delta 9 in Brief
Among the three THC variants, delta-9, which is also sometimes referred to as the traditional THC, proves to have the most potent psychoactive effect. It is also the easiest one to distill, being available as a flower, as well as in the form of concentrates and edibles.
HHC is less potent and does not have the same psychoactive effects as delta 8. However, it can still produce mild euphoria and relaxation. Delta 8 is more potent and can cause paranoia and anxiety in high doses.What is the difference between delta-8 Delta 9 and Delta 10? ›
Each form of THC has slightly different “leans”: Delta 9 – May boost appetite and be more calming. Delta 8 – May temper appetite. Delta 10 – May be more energizing and nootropic, which means that based on the current (and admittedly limited) research, this one may have more cognitive enhancing effects.
What is the difference between HHC and delta-8? ›
HHC is approximately 70-80% the strength of THC (marijuana), while delta-8 is roughly half as potent. Other HHC and delta-8 effects include visual distortions, physical sensations, and cognitive impairment. You're more likely to experience these effects quicker after consuming HHC, especially in lower doses.